Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Participate with me on this. I only sent this to folks whose answers arebound to be clever! This is what you are supposed to do, try not to be LAMEand spoil the fun! Just give in and do it. Copy, not forward, this entiree-blog and paste it into new blog.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you then send this to awholebunch of people you know *including*the person who sent it to you. Thetheory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about yourfriends. It is fun and easy. 51 questions to answer.
1. FIRST NAME Glasel
2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, First three letters are after my grandma and last three from mymom. Put them together and it spelled gla-sel
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I think it was Friday because I was cramping
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? honey turkey
6. KIDS? Joel, Sydney, Dyezabelle and another girl on the way
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDSWITH YOU? I think I would
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not anymore, but I use too. No more time to write with the kids
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? no not really
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? maybe, I've always thought about it
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Smart start and the new berry lucky charms
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEMOFF? no.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? for my size, I think I am.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Malted Crunch, but lately I've been craving french Vanilla
16. SHOE SIZE? 5 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUTYOURSELF? Can't really say, probably my size. I would like to be just a littlebit taller.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my family and old friends
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?yeah, sure
21 WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? white capris and slippers
22. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? baby blue
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? chocolate chip cookies
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jack Johnson, very melow and relaxing.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOUBE? Red
26. PETS? Pandora our cute puppy
27. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THEPHONE? My husband...=)
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOUARE ATTRACTED TO? their face and there smile
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes! very much!!
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Chai blended ice tea
31. FAVORITE SPORT? soft ball
32. EYE COLOR: brown
33. HAT SIZE? I don't know, not a hat person
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
35. FAVORITE FOOD? a juicy steak
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy endings
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? it's been so long...don't remember
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both it depends who giving them lol
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything chocolate , but anything .that sweet and good. CAKE!!!
41. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? baby names
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Marvin the Martian
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Psych
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? nature and kids happy
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? putting up with my husband & kids...LOL
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? March 13, 1975 Agat, Guam
51 . WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Michelle and Jarett...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home